Rejuvenate hair thickness, fullness, texture, density, health and appearance
Leading device for laser hair rejuvenation
What is hair bio-stimulation?
Hair bio-stimulation using low-level laser therapy is a painless and non-invasive option for hair restoration. It uses laser diodes that emit low-level laser light (LLLT) to stimulate blood circulation and lymph circulation at the hair roots. It is proven to decrease inflammation and improve cellular metabolism and protein synthesis in hair follicles.
Significant studies have been done on low-level laser therapy for the scalp and hair. Results are usually visible between 2-6 months.
How is the treatment performed?
The patient being treated sits under the laser unit while the unit delivers phototherapy to the scalp. It is comfortable and painless. Treatment time ranges from 15 to 30mins. The interval between sessions are recommended to be weekly initially and may be longer once the patient’s hair fall has stabilized.
The diodes emit visible red light and patients will usually be asked to wear goggles to for eye protection. The light, however, does not harm the skin or scalp, as they are configured at low therapeutic levels. The light energy will be absorbed by the cells and stimulate healing and cell repair.
Who are the best candidates for bio-stimulation hair laser therapy?
- Men and women in early stages of hair thinning
- Men and women experiencing hair fall
- Individuals using other hair restoration methods such as minoxidil and Propecia
- Post-chemotherapy patients who wish to reactivate their hair follicles
What is the price of bio-stimulation hair laser therapy?
Bio-stimulation for hair loss ranges from $200 to $250 per session. Hair centres typically give better prices when treatments are purchased in a program of 3, 6 or 12 months.
Studies and Clinical Trials:
Laser Bio-Stimulation Trials
- 100% stabilization of hair loss in frontal & vertex areas
- 6% increased hair regrowth in frontal area
- 8% increased hair regrowth in vertex area
Conclusion: **Results were 11% or more from baseline
- 5% stabilization hair loss in frontal area
- 100% stabilization of hair loss in vertex area
- 75% stabilization of hair regrowth in frontal area
- 4% increased hair regrowth in vertex area
- S. Studies:
- 100% stabilization of hair loss
- 37% + increase in hair regrowth
- 40% increase in hair regrowth
- European Study:
- 100% hair retention
- 20% improvement in thickness
- and density
TREATMENT OF ANDROGENETIC ALOPECIA
Subjects experienced poor success with minoxidil or propecia
➤ 39.74% increase in hair re-growth as determined by number of hairs in Anagen phase
SOCIETY OF HAIR RESTORATION SURGEONS MEETING 2008
Seven Subjects: Male & Female Androgenic Alopecia (AGA) Patients
Average Hair Counts (terminal=16, Vellus=14)
- After 3 months TX = 8.57% average of fewer vellus hairs
- 5 of 7 had fewer vellus hairs
- After 3 months TX = 7.57% increase of terminal hair
- 4 of 7 increase in terminal hair count
Three month treatment cycle study
Hair Bio-stimulation: Before and after photos
- Increased Cellular stimulation
- Increased cellular repair and ATP production
- Increased oxygen uptake
- Reduction of follicular swelling
International Journal of Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Dermatology
- In a clinical study published in International Journal of Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Dermatology (Volume 5, Number 2, 2003)
- It was reported that the “combined average hair count increase for all men and women (using laser hair therapy) in the temporal and vertex areas was 95.5% and tensile strength was increased 78.9%”.
“High Power Lasers are most familiar with us as they are used to cut or burn tissue, for example,
Lasik for eye correction. Low level lasers on the other hand, are used to stimulate tissue repair
through a process called photo-biostimulation.”
“Laser Hair Therapy treatments are designed to slow, stop, and even reverse the
effects of hair loss.” Dr. Alan J. Bauman – Boca Raton, Fl
Where to find Hair bio-stimulation treatment?
Winner Best Hair Loss Centre in Singapore 2020, Backed by medical science
391 Orchard Road #05-25A/B Ngee Ann City Singapore 238872
Médecine Esthétique Dr Yves Héber
1832 Sherbrooke West street 2nd Floor Montreal (Quebec) H3H 1E4
T: (514) 935-6616 | https://www.dryveshebert.ca
2 Design Quarter District Leslie Ave East Fourways 2055
T: +27 10 900 4991 | https://lifehairclinicjhb.co.za/bio-stimulation-therapy/